- Understand the new concepts of DataOps
- How DataOps Methodologies and techniques close the date gap and imporve application project delivery
Better Software East 2017 - Industry Technical Presentations
Get solutions to your top testing & QA challenges by attending the Industry Technical Presentations (ITPs). Offered alongside the concurrent sessions in 1-hour time slots, these presentations give you the opportunity to learn first-hand how solution providers have implemented their products and services in the real world. These solution providers are often on the leading edge of new technologies, tools, and practices and offer conference attendees a window into their future.
Industry Technical Presentations with full descriptions will be added to the conference site about 3-4 weeks before the live event.
In the meantime, join our mailing list and be the first to receive updates on the ITPs and other conference program updates.
Wednesday, November 8
- Overview of how to run your automated Selenium tests in the Sauce Labs cloud
- Decrease the amount of time it takes your suite to run by executing tests in parallel
- Ensure your apps work all of the time with functional testing on real devices
- CIOs and those managing development efforts have more to do than ever, so they must manage work accordingly.
- Understand key decision points to select the right technology options to get the right productivity from the right tools.
- Explore decision points to choose between traditional development and RAD/No Code/Low Code options, and take a closer look at the Coactive aPaaS application development platform.
Thursday, November 9
- The benefits of leveraging open-source and commercials tools for test automation, such as Appium, HP-UFT, etc.
- Tips for choosing the best automation and continuous delivery tools for your enterprise mobility team
- Ways to simplify mobile development, testing, continuous delivery, and device sharing using a mobile device cloud
- Introduction to Docker and .NET Core (on a Mac)
- Step-by-step walk through on how to get started (hands-on, bring your laptops)
- How to integrate this in your development projects and teams