Join the Conversation
Software improvement conferences covering the entire application lifecycle.
Learn what you need to build better software now. The Better Software East Conference keeps you current on the entire development lifecycle. All Better Software Conferences are held in conjunction with Agile Dev Conferences and DevOps Conferences, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
- Projects & Teams
- Internet of Things
- Personal Excellence
- Test Automation
- Going Mobile
- Organizational Culture
- Business Analysis & Requirements
- Software Quality and Testing
Andy Kaufman started his career as a software developer and was promoted into...
Passionately focused on the facilitation of high-performance software development environments...
Bob Aiello is a consultant and author with more than twenty-five years of prior...
VP of global delivery and solutions for tap|QA, Inc., Jennifer Bonine began her...
TechWell’s IT director Mike Sowers has more than twenty-five years of practical...
The creative instigator of the international viral campaign...
After working in various management and technical positions in software development and product...
A fellow consultant with Net Objectives, Ken Pugh helps companies transform...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Integrating Test with a DevOps Approach
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific agile topics? DevOps East offers two days packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in agile software development solutions
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials that focus on your area of interest
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
“"The tutorials—they were well organized and contained good information by clearly experienced speakers."”Nathan Brown — 1-800 Contacts
“"International attendance, variety of classes/session, Alumni recognition, lunch with speakers is great idea! Location-location-location, easy registration!"”Angela Rapone — Florida Hospital
“"I liked having the option to attend numerous sessions across different disciplines ie Agile Testing, Requirements Writing.." ”Deanne Fagan — Bose
“"Topics for better software were enough to convince me to attend but the agile sessions provided added reasons to go. I realized that I still need a lot to learn."”Carol Magsalansan — Smart Communications, LLC
Explore Top Solution Providers at The Expo
Never Miss a Thing.
Get special offers and program announcements in your inbox